Radiesse® with 1,5ml is an injectable dermal filler that temporarily adds volume to help smooth and reduce moderate to severe facial wrinkles and gives an immediate lifting and firming effect on the skin. Once injected, Radiesse provides the volume and lift needed to diminish the signs of ageing. The product is completely broken down by the body over time.
What is in Radiesse?
Radiesse is a gel made up of calcium hydroxylapatite, water, glycerin and sodium carboxymethylcellulose. The latter composition acts as an umbrella at the injection site to form new tissue, whilst the gel converts into collagen.
What is in the box?
Radiesse is available in two sterile, latex free syringe sizes, 0,8ml and 1,5ml. The main ingredient is synthetic calcium hydroxyapatite, a popular component that has been used for decades by leading medical experts in the health industry.
What are the benefits of Radiesse in facial corrections?
• Minimising the fold between the mouth and nose area
• Reducing smile wrinkles at the corner of the lips
• Eliminating wrinkles above the upper lip
• Treating scars resulting from skin probems such as acne
• Correcting nose bumps and chin dents
• Adjusting the contours of the lower jaw